Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Year Older!!!

I know I have been MIA again! I need to update about the  holidays and get better about posting on a regular basis, but I have been trying to start the New Year off the right way and get everything organized and cleaned up. Also, been working on Tax stuff so we aren't last minute this year and getting things started for Anna's 3rd Birthday in February and speaking of Birthday's...mine and my twin sister's was yesterday!!!

As my husband comes into our bedroom yesterday morning and leaned down and gave me a kiss and told me Happy Birthday, yeah your thinking aww, it was followed with DO YOU FEEL OLD (giggle, giggle)??? My response was "I felt OLD before today, but THANKS for asking!" I think after you hit 18 and then 21 B-Day's just don't seem to really matter much or that is just kinda how I feel at least. Just another day and a year closer to 30!!! I really don't think I am old and don't really feel old (Usually), but for some reason this year with my younger brother turning 21 in December and my twin sister and I turning 29 yesterday it just feels like we are all getting old. Maybe it is just the whole 21 and almost 30 thing...I don't know.

Anyways, I had a good day!!! My lovely husband let me sleep in and I took advantage of it and slept until 10. I haven't slept in that late for I don't know how long and it felt nice! After getting up Anna and I hung out in our jammies most of the day and was just lazy, then around 5 we got around to go eat. I had my B-Day coupon from Red Robin so we went and ate supper and had a nice evening! We have a gift card for Red Lobster that I think that Bob and I are going to use this weekend. We talked about it last night, but decided Red Robin was more kid friendly, not that Anna doesn't like Red Lobster the few times that she has ate there, but that would give us a date night seeing how we haven't had one in a few months! So all in all I had a nice relaxing Birthday!

Making no promises but hopefully I will be back shortly with updates of our Holidays. Hope everyone is having a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment